InSpire Webinar: Apples and Oranges – How To Compare Integrated HVACD With Conventional Non-Integrated HVAC
Apples and Oranges – How To Compare Integrated HVACD With Conventional Non-Integrated HVAC
The InSpire team is pleased to announce the next event in our webinar series: “Apples and Oranges: How to Compare Integrated HVACD with Conventional Non-Integrated HVAC.” This webinar will take place on Thursday, July 9th at 10:00 a.m. PST.
In order to optimize environmental control and maximize the cardinal parameters, it is important to understand the impact of your heating, ventilation, air conditioning and dehumidification (HVACD) equipment on your entire operation. Choosing systems tailored to your unique business needs, production goals and project budget will dramatically affect your bottom line. A proven way to maximize the 10 cardinal parameters while positively impacting your revenue and profitability is to invest in the right HVACD system.
Listeners will learn more about topics like the following, and also have a chance to ask questions:
- Performance and cost differences between integrated and non-integrated HVACD systems
- How to select a system, level bids and other financing and phasing considerations
- Design and construction implications and the important Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Real world approaches and action plans to bridge the gap between theory and practice
“Apples and Oranges” will be hosted by Robbie Batts, InSpire’s Chief Technology Officer, and Adrian Giovenco, InSpire’s CEO. Both Robbie and Adrian have significant experience in cultivation science, engineering, construction and technology, and have spent much of the last decade learning everything about the intersection of cannabis facility design and HVACD.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as possible.
In the meantime, check out InSpire’s first two webinars from this series:
- The Ten Cardinal Parameters of Plant Health and Vitality
- Drying and Curing Cannabis To Preserve Terpenes and Other Secondary Metabolites
WHAT: Free Webinar: “Apples and Oranges: How To Compare Integrated HVACD with Conventional Non-Integrated HVAC”
WHO: Robbie Batts and Adrian Giovenco, InSpire Transpiration Solutions
WHEN: Thursday, July 9 at 10:00 a.m. PT