Integrate and Automate Your Commercial Grow Room Environment
InSpire’s Integrated Room Automation brings an unprecedented level of control and security from anywhere in the world to your commercial grow room designs.
- Save time and improve performance by consolidating thermostat, humidistat, and CO2 enrichment control into one intuitive cloud-based interface.
- Custom temperature, humidity, and CO2 set point programming for all stages of growth
- Daily light integral (DLI) control and multi-port dimmer control with variable automated timing for sunrise and sunset
- Remote alarm monitoring, notifications and automatic system shutdown on critical environmental controls and CO2 safety
- Data trending and advanced reporting including room transpiration/water flow consumption rates
Prohibition-era wisdom paired with prohibition era technology should not guide your legal commercial cannabis operation. These outdated, inefficient, and insecure methods result in inconsistent products of varying quality.
Create precision-designed environments with InSpire’s integrated controls for your indoor grow room HVAC systems.
Compare how unstable temperature and humidity readings are before installing InSpire’s next-level integrated control systems. The dips and spikes represent risk and volatility being introduced into your system.
With InSpire’s indoor grow room HVAC systems and integrated controls, growers can create a much more consistent environment through the night and the day to optimize the terpene profiles of their plants.
Achieving optimized growing conditions is impossible when independent units heat, cool, and dehumidify in an unorganized system. This method of management has high operating costs, never allows plants to reach their maximum metabolic rates and places the entire operation at risk of contamination by molds and mildews where humidity cannot be controlled.
Sudden or unscheduled changes in environmental conditions automatically trigger alarms to alert appropriate team members for immediate response.
Combined with precise temperature and humidity controls, our proven air cleaning technologies give facilities greater resistance to pathogen introduction and expression. Repeatable, precise environmental control also means greater consistency in chemotype expression. When growers can finely adjust a range of conditions, they can experiment, innovate, and move an entire industry in exciting new directions.
See what real control of your grow room looks like when you call us today.