Integrate and Automate Your Commercial Grow Room Environment
InSpire’s Integrated Room Automation and Data Cloud brings an unprecedented level of control and monitoring from anywhere in the world to your commercial grow room designs.
- Visualize and trend historical environmental data: Temperature, Relative Humidity, CO2, VPD, Moisture Removal, Light Status, Unit Performance
- Leverage environmental crop steering techniques with real time control
- Analyze facility data and take the guess work out of your cultivation strategies
- Monitor moisture removal by room to better understand transpiration rates and moisture content of harvested flower
- Schedule temperature and relative humidity setpoints and automate CO2 enrichment by room to optimize phenotypic expression run after run
- Plant-centric sequence of operations to maximize new or existing HVAC infrastructure
- Flexible and compliant IOT platform built on open architecture that is compatible with numerous industrial protocols
- Room and equipment level data trending for remote troubleshooting
- Customizable alarms and bank level security accessible from anywhere in the world
- Connects to Integrated or Non-Integrated HVAC units
- Integrates seamlessly with other automation systems
Your business depends on consistent yields, product quality, and low costs of production.
With InSpire’s indoor grow room HVAC systems and integrated controls, growers can create a consistent environment across the entire plant canopy for all phases of plant growth to optimize phenotype and chemotype expression and hit essential KPI’s for long term success.
Powerful room and equipment level trending with customizable alarms allows you to anticipate and troubleshoot issues before they become problems.
Get better yields and product quality by optimizing the performance of existing Integrated HVAC/D or non-integrated split systems and standalone dehumidifiers.
Increase consistency with better room and equipment data trending and alarm visibility.
See what real control of your grow room looks like when you call us today.