InSpire is thrilled for the opportunity to participate in the inaugural Science of Cannabis Cultivation Online Symposium hosted by Analytical Cannabis. Our Chief Technology Officer and co-founder, Robbie Batts, will be presenting on using energy efficiency and sustainability in cannabis cultivation to meet growing demand in the industry. “Do Well By Doing Good” will take place on Wednesday, December 9 at 9:00 a.m. PST.
A sustainable approach to energy consumption in cannabis cultivation may soon be required – or at least strongly encouraged – as regulators begin to implement energy consumption caps and utility companies begin to offer energy saving incentives and rebates. As the industry continues to grow and competition multiplies, the difference between success and failure could come down to operating costs. Smart cultivators looking ahead and planning for the future should implement long-term energy efficiency strategies into their business to find substantial savings and advance their competitive advantage.
Attendees can expect to learn about energy efficient practices from Robbie’s presentation:
- Implementing energy efficient practices to take advantage of available incentives and rebates
- The role of utility companies, energy consultants and other governing bodies in the evolving regulatory cannabis landscape
- Key players and team members to involve in energy efficiency planning
- The impact of cannabis heating, ventilation, air conditioning and dehumidification (HVACD) equipment on energy use
- Using energy efficiency and sustainability goals to impact profitability, competitive edge and business performance
Analytical Cannabis is an online publication focused on the technical needs of the rapidly developing cannabis industry. The inaugural Science of Cannabis Cultivation Online Symposium is intended for scientists, researchers and technology experts to learn more about the recent developments, challenges and opportunities in the world of cannabis cultivation. The one day virtual event will take place on Wednesday, December 9 and is free to attend.
To register for The Science of Cannabis Cultivation Online Symposium, visit AnalyticalCannabis.com.
If you’re looking to have a more in-depth conversation about how your cultivation operation can use cannabis HVACD equipment to impact energy consumption and meet your sustainability goals, reach out to our team of experts today.