InSpire’s free webinar series for cannabis cultivators continues with a discussion on the metrics that influence the productivity and financial success of your commercial cannabis cultivation facility. “Measuring Success: Cannabis Cultivation Key Performance Indicators” will take place on Thursday, July 29 at 10:00 a.m. PST.
Cannabis businesses looking toward the future must establish baselines and monitor crucial key performance indicators (KPIs) to benchmark performance, optimize processes and stay competitive in an ever-evolving marketplace. Sales and income are important indicators of success, but there are several other KPIs related to cultivation and curing, finances and efficiency that can help your business inform action plans and decision making.
Webinar attendees can expect to learn more about topics including:
- Cultivation and curing, financial and efficiency-related KPIs that should be top of mind for commercial cannabis cultivation facilities
- Methods to monitor, quantify and rank different KPIs to increase efficiency and competitive edge
- The impact of various KPIs on business goals and financial performance
“Measuring Success” will be hosted by Jesse Porter and Anders Peterson from the InSpire team. Jesse and Anders both bring extensive experience in cannabis cultivation and cannabis science to the table, and are committed to continually expanding and improving their knowledge on the cannabis plant and sharing this insight with the rest of the cannabis community.
Save your seat: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wgVDzQ99R8-gDNXNa5TSyw.
In the meantime, take a moment to review some of our past webinars in this series:
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Cannabis Phenotype
- From Cultural to Chemical Control: How to Implement an IPM Plan for Cannabis
- How to Compare Integrated HVACD With Non-Integrated HVAC
- Drying and Curing Cannabis to Preserve Terpenes and Other Secondary Metabolites
- The Ten Cardinal Parameters of Plant Health and Vitality
Stay tuned for future free webinars from InSpire!