It’s been a busy few months of travel for the InSpire team and our next destination is New Jersey! We’re heading to Atlantic City for NECANN’s New Jersey Cannabis Convention where Jesse Porter and Anders Peterson will both be presenting. Both of their sessions will take place on Sunday, October 3 during the event.
Jesse’s presentation, “Do Well by Doing Good: Using Energy Efficiency and Sustainability to Meet the Demands of the Evolving Cannabis Industry,” will take place on Sunday, October 3 at 10:00 a.m. In today’s competitive marketplace, if your cultivation operation can’t produce at lower costs (both upfront and long term), you might be out of business. Variability in energy efficiency represents your potential for profit or loss as price pressure and cost compression are climbing. Jesse will explore the crucial steps cultivators can take to significantly influence energy efficiency and financial success. Attendees will learn more about:
- Executing energy efficient practices and available incentives and rebates
- The role of utility companies, energy consultants and other governing bodies in the evolving regulatory cannabis landscape
- Cannabis HVACD equipment’s impact on energy use and important factors to consider during the equipment selection process
Anders’ presentation will take place on Sunday, October 3 at 2:00 p.m. “Finding the Competitive Edge in Cultivation: Putting Science and Data to Work to be First in Your Field” will provide attendees with real-world tactics to help their cultivation businesses prepare for the future and find success using science and data. In the face of accelerating downward pricing pressure, only the most efficient, science-focused, data driven cultivators will find success. This means indoor horticulture designs of the future need to be optimized with an understanding of the influence plant science has on mechanical design decisions like HVACD system selection. Topics covered will include:
- Using science and data to make mechanical design decisions surrounding efficiency
- Objectively evaluating HVACD systems for grow rooms on factors like integration, environmental considerations and overall goals
- Using a scientific approach to facility design to influence the entire value chain (mother, clone, veg, flower, dry/cure, manufacturing).
NECANN has been developing opportunities and resources for the cannabis industry since 2014. The second annual New Jersey Cannabis Convention comes just months after New Jersey became the fourteenth state to legalize marijuana completely. This cannabis market is brimming with potential as the cultivation community continues to grow.
To learn more about the New Jersey Cannabis Convention or to secure your tickets, visit: https://necann.com/new-jersey-convention/.
Will we see you at the show? Email our team today to schedule a time to connect with Jesse and Anders while they’re in New Jersey.